Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ISAIAH

I did it!!! I finally joined the blogging family! After reading friends and family blogs for months I decided to try it out myself... Let me start this by introducing our 2 year old spit fire.. THIS is Isaiah. He turned 2 in September and needless to say we had a Lightning party. I tried my hand at decorating a birthday cake and I think it turned out okay....

Isaiah wasn't sure if he wanted to bite the cake!!!! But he attempted to do this...

Isaiah is our pride and joy. We waited for so long to be able to adopt him that finger prints, toy messes, laundry, and dishes are things that we have waited to have. Just last week I finally cleaned my front door and wouldn't you know there was finger prints on it. Don't even ask about my sliding glass door to the back yard! Isaiah is ALLLLLLLLLLL Boy!


2 comments:

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Great job on the cake Gwen. Welcome to the blog world.

thirdofeight said...

Looks good Gwen! Isaiah's a cutie!