Whoever said the camping is fun, obviously didn't take 3 children under three with them. We spent most of the time counting heads, fixing booboos, and chasing kids around the camp ground. Although it was great fun to see all my aunts and uncles and cousins.. most of all it was wonderful to see my grandfather and grandmother/Aunt.
I was also able to get some white water rafting in. I haven't did this for years. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I only wish my husband would have been able to come on the trips with me. Isaiah spent most of his time playing in a blow up pool, riding his trike around, and running into things or falling. He would be more than happy to show you his owies...
It was fun to get away from the telephone, cell phones, TV's, and chores around the house.
Although coming home was a wonderful thing also due to the fact that we have flushing toilets, warm water for showers, and a dishwasher.
Blogging has died!
7 years ago
1 comment:
You went camping with the three little kids by yourself! Well, you had family there, but you were the only parent? You are one brave woman! When I go camping, it's my husband doing all those things----for me! ;)
Post a Comment