Friday, January 29, 2010

IT'S Official!!!!

















We are so excited to announce that Gavyn Mark Buthman is now an official part of our family! It was a nice day with all that were able to attend the court hearing. I am finally able to take a breath. You never know what may happen or if it would go through. The morning of the hearing our attorney called and I thought oh no.. what if there is something wrong. Needless to say the worry is now OVER... well at least until he is a teenager!



3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is a darling little boy and is so lucky to have two parents who love him.

Gatten Gang said...

what a wonderful, wonderful blessing!!!! Welcome Gavyn!!!We love you...Aunt Jean

Cali and Travis said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm so glad you found my blog! I remember that day that Gideon's adoption was final it was like a huge weight had been lifted. And then the day we were sealed was just icing on the cake!