Monday, January 5, 2009

End of the year

Christmas day was wonderful. We were able to have our own present opening experience with Grandma and Grandpa coming over. Isaiah was so excited to be able to open more gifts. We finished opening gifts and then it was nap time!!! Later that day Gena, Owen, Eli, Grandpa, and Grandma came over for a (3 course )fondue party. It was fun to sit around and eat and talk. Isaiah had fun with Eli.

New Year's Day was fun as we all went to my parents house and had another fondue party. We were able to visit and have fun. The boys all played WII bowling and the girls cleaned up!

1 comment:

Dawna and Matt said...

How funny that I find Gina and Ginger in facebook and you in blog all in the same week. I much prefer blogging, I think it is more personal. Isiah is darling. He has grown so much since we have seen you last. Hope all is well and that we get to see you all very soon.