Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas 2009

This is a picture of all the grand kids (minus Jesse) in their pajamas. It is a Lee family tradition! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for these cute pj's this year!!
For the 2nd time Isaiah wanted nothing to do with Santa Claus. He was trying very hard to get away from his Daddy. The funny part is that just before we left Ted asked if he was going to be in the pictures and I told him no... OOPS!!!! The only child that would sit on Santa's lap was our FD that is 13 months old.... Oh well, maybe next year!


Isaiah was soo tired Christmas eve that he didn't want to open his own gifts. So daddy was helping him with this one....



1 comment:

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

That is so funny how some kids are afraid of santa. Isaiah is so adorable. I think I want to pinch thos cheeks.
Very sweet family gwen!