Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An Early Morning

Well I sit here at 1:30 in the afternoon and ponder the following question... WHAT CAUSES CHILDREN TO GET UP BEFORE 7:00 in the Morning???

That was my life this morning. I woke up to Isaiah yelling, "MOMMY DONE! MOMMY GET ME! MOMMY I AM DONE!" Needless to say I was startled out of a great sleeping moment. So I quickly get up out of bed and run to his room. He was kneeling on his bed laughing at me. I begin to change his bum.. and I heard a bang .... followed by silence.... followed by a cry. I left Isaiah on the changing table and ran in the other bedroom and there was my 19 month old foster son on the floor looking up crying. He had fallen out of his port-a-crib. I quickly picked him up and looked him all over trying to make sure he was okay. There is not even a bruise on his little body.

Why do things like this happen when Ted is working nights I do not know.

So now on to seeing if we can get another permant crib in that bedroom...(have to ask for voucers and then we have to get approved). Oh life is so fun!

1 comment:

KevDebKlan said...

wow it's great to hear from you. How are you. Your little boy is so cute. Love your blog.