Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Cookies







So I found this new amazing recipe for sugar cookies and decided that we needed to make Valentine cookies. So Isaiah and I cut out the cookies and then let them cool (That was the hard part for Isaiah!!)


Then later in the day we frosted the cookies and then Isaiah put the sprinkles on and candy hearts. He loved helping mommy. However when Daddy came home he ate a few and took all the candy hearts off the cookies before he ate them. He finally admitted to me that he only liked sprinkles on his cookies. Oh well, at least Isaiah had a good time and he loved getting frosting on his fingers!

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Gwen, I am finally getting updated on your blog and realizing you are a foster parent! I know you said your not doing it to be "wonderful", but you ARE! By the way, Isaiah just keeps getting cuter!