So I have been accepted to an online master degree program for teachers. I decided that I would do this in instructional design. I have had a feeling for a few months that I need to do this when I was prompted.. to look into it. I took the assessment to get in and have been accepted to start on August 1st. I am so excited. I know that I will be super busy with this and 3 kids but I know it is what I should be doing! So wish me luck!
3 comments:
Congrats Gwen!! If I can help watch the kids, let me know! I love your posts! I found myself missing your mom the other day. Know that I think of you and your family often.
good to see all the updates. wow school with 3 kids. you must be super women. Good luck. Your kids are darling!
Wow! You are superwoman!!!! Congratulations on the Master's Program! Good luck!
Post a Comment