Ted and I put Isaiah down last night for bed and he was in there making all sorts of noises. We assumed that he was just kicking his feet on his crib and just let him stay in there. Ted was called in to work last night and before he left we heard this HUGE noise. Needless to say Ted and I walked in his room and Isaiah was out of his crib. Not only did he climb out of his crib but he got into the vasaline and had spread it all over his face and pj's. Then he got into the pull ups and spread them all over the floor.
Ted and I had a really hard time not laughing at Isaiah.. in fact I think that we did have a few moments of giggling behind our hands looking at each other.
So at 10:15 last night we... let me say I was in there cleaning up the mess( Ted lucky duck left to go to work with a "HAVE FUN"). I had to put him back in bed 3-4 times. So know we are left to figure out how to change his crib to a toddler bed, so he won't hurt himself!
OH THE LIFE OF A MOM!!!! And I wouldn't change it for the world!
Blogging has died!
7 years ago
1 comment:
Crazy how life perspective changes what most people would view as an inconvenience into one of life's treasured moments. We often ask the Lord "why me," but I think this is one of those times where it's easy to see the answer.. so I will stop saying that and wait for my opportunity more patiently.
Post a Comment